Monday, April 28, 2014

31 Weeks





How far along: 31 Weeks. This is flying by!
Baby is the size of a: Coconut. 
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: Today my scale said I have gained 5lbs. Yesterday it said I had gained 9lbs. Either my scale is off or I lost 4lbs yesterday by doing nothing unless its water weight, but my legs are still swollen so I don't' think it is. 
Maternity clothes: I'm loving stretchy v-necks. I might just live in them for the next 9 weeks. 
Sleep: Sleep is awful Sunday night - Thursday night. It is wonderful on Friday night and Saturday night. I don't even sleep more on those nights, I just go to bed later and wake up later. My body just does not like waking up at 6am and I really hope this means baby girl is going to like sleeping in!
Aches and Pains: My stomach muscles are still sore in the morning when I wake up. Dr. Google says its because the positioning of the baby overnight. I plan on asking my doctor about next week at my appointment. I am also enjoying at least one middle of the night charlie horse during the week. 
Best moment this week: I finished the biggest project I was willing to tackle for baby girls nursery. I can't wait to show the pics but you'll have to wait until the nursery reveal. Which will be a while since we aren't moving for another month. I'll give you a hint. It has lots of pink and lots of ruffles!!
Worst moment this weekJust being sleepy. During the week almost every day I leave work thinking I am going to accomplish so many things but then when I get home I just want to lay down.
Miss anything: Stomach sleeping, being able to move about normally, and I could really use a glass of wine.
Movement: I think shes still small enough to move around like crazy. 
Cravings: Kale. Seriously, who craves kale while they are pregnant? Gestational Diabetes has officially made me crazy!
Looking forward to: I have so many wonderful things to look forward to. The next month is so busy and exciting!

Overall, I've had a good week. This weekend was so nice and relaxing. Our dryer was finally fixed and I was able to get a ton of laundry finished. It literally took all day and I spent over an hour folding clothes because I saved them all until the very end. I honestly have no idea what we were wearing, yet no one managed to leave the house in their underwear!

K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment