Tuesday, April 15, 2014

29 Weeks!



How far along: 29 Weeks!
Baby is the size of a: Butternut Squash.
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 7lbs.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes!
Sleep: I spoke too soon last week. Getting to sleep this past week has not been great. I hate laying on my sides to fall asleep. Restless leg syndrome is killing me. My hips hurt. My back hurts. I have to get up to pee. I wake up and can't go back to sleep. Charlie horses. I could go on and on.
Aches and Pains:I think I described everything above well enough. RLS is the biggest annoyance. I also had a hormonal meltdown moment where I became crazy angry for no reason. It was directed toward no one and I kept getting more and more mad because I couldn't even explain why I was mad to begin with. 
Best moment this week: Taking River to an Easter Egg hunt. He was so sweet and nervous. He was clutching my hand and asked me to go with him. I love when he is still my sweet little boy. I know these moments won't last much longer so I enjoy every second of them when I can!
Worst moment this week: I can't really pin point any bad moments. 
Miss anything: Chocolate.
Movement: This little girl moves all the time. She can be painful!
Cravings: Sweets. I want sugar. 
Looking forward to: Easter! Jon's parents are also coming in this weekend so we are really excited about that!
K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment