Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer Fun List

I am so happy River is finally out of school for summer. This school year was great and he learned so much but I honestly think the whole family is just ready to sleep in for a while. I know River is ready to stay up late watching movies all summer, or so he thinks. He is at such a fun age and he gets so excited over little things and I am so excited for Olivia to get to experience some of these things since last summer all she did was eat, sleep, and poop.

1. Make homemade popsicle.
These Nutella popsicle and these gummy worm popsicles top the list.

2. Visit splash pads.
I know Olivia will love these.

3. Movies in the park.

4. Library trips.

5. Water balloon fights.

6. Jurassic World.
I've already lined up a babysitter for this movie! 

7. Pool time.

8. Freezing small toys in an ice block and letting River break them free.
This is one of our favorite activities, so simple and entertains him for hours.

9. Family game nights.

10. Snow Cones.

11. Go to a baseball game.

12. Play in the sprinkler.

13. Go to the beach.

14. Catch fire flies.

15. 4th of July parade and fireworks.

16. Summer crafts
Like making a bird feeder so they will leave my peaches alone.

17. Have a picnic in the park.

18. Visit an aquarium.

19. Play glow stick ring toss.

20. Camp in the backyard.



With Love,
K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment