Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Olivia's 1st Birthday Gifts



Even though we are keeping Olivia's first birthday on the small side, I know she will be completely spoiled. I opted not to get her a ton of toys because I'm sure that's what she will be getting from her party guests. 

 I have been planning on getting her first baby doll for her first birthday and I fell in love with the Etsy shop Roving Ovine. The woman who makes the dolls only lists new dolls a few times a week and they sell out so fast. I literally had to stalk her on Instagram until she posted a doll I wanted to get one.

Olivia has recently began playing on our keyboard every chance she gets so we decided she had to had her very own. We found on in great condition on Craig's List for half the price they are new! New here.

Little People are perfect for little hands to hold and little mouths to chew on. 

I couldn't resist the little bow pony tail holders. Her hair is just about long enough to put in a pony without looking ridiculous and unlike bows and headbands, she usually leaves the alone. 

Piggy Paint is another must for her birthday. Non-toxic fingernail polish? Yes please. 

Flamingo leggings and pajamas have to be had and I am dying over that swim suit

With Love, 
K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment