Monday, March 31, 2014

27 Weeks!





How far along: 27 Weeks. 
Baby is the size of an: Cauliflower. Speaking of cauliflower, Jon and I made mashed cauliflower in attempt to be healthier. The thought of it is still making me gag. Maybe it was just us, but I would not recommend.
Gender: Girl. I had an ultrasound last Monday and its still a girl! Whoo hoo!
Weight gain: Still 10. 
Maternity clothes: Yes. The bump isn't leaving anytime soon and regular clothes do not cover it! 
Sleep: Oh sleep. This week has been plagued with weirder than normal dreams and a small (2 hour) bout with insomnia on Saturday night. But if anyone ever wants to know anything about opening up an under water restaurant please give me a call!
Aches and Pains:Does dandruff count? I had it with River too and I thought I was going to bypass it this time but it seems that it didn't.
Best moment this week: I finally managed to get rid of 3 boxes Jon has been carrying around for years! I also convinced him to  get rid of a box of VHS's! This is a major win! 
Worst moment this week: Jon making me wander through Home Depot at 9pm Saturday night when I was completely exhausted. 
Miss anything: Starbucks mocha frappaccino. I want a super sugary sweet coffee!
Movement: Future kick boxer, soccer star, or tap dancer, either way she's got moves!
Cravings: I'm eating so much there is no time to crave anything!
Looking forward to: Third trimester. I can't believe I am uttering those words. Could this pregnancy have gone any faster? I can't believe there are only 13 weeks left until baby girl is here!

K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment