Monday, March 3, 2014

22 Weeks & 23 Weeks





How far along: 22 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Spaghetti Squash.
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 9lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes. I'm also trying out compression socks this week too. 
Sleep: Sleep has been okay this week. I've very tossy and turny. I have been eyeballing maternity pillows but I am hesitant to invest the $50-$100 in one.
Aches and Pains: I have felt really good this week other than my feet hurting after cleaning all day Sunday and then attending a birthday party.
Best moment this week: River snuggles. He really is the sweetest little boy!
Worst moment this week: Thinking I was going to get to sleep in on Saturday only to wake up at 6:30. 
Miss anything: Stomach sleeping!
Movement: Lots of movement. I can feel kicks from the outside, but everytime Jon or River tries she quits moving.
Cravings: No real cravings this week.
Looking forward to:Spring weather!



How far along: 23 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Mango.
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: I didn't weigh this week. After eating brisket and fried okra for lunch on Saturday and then ribs, jalapeno poppers, beans, and potato salad for dinner the same day I didn't really want to know how much the scale moved. I also ate a lot of chocolate. 
Maternity clothes: I am still able to squeeze into some regular clothes, especially sweaters. Thanks to Texas inability to make up its mind if it wants to be Spring or Winter, I'll be wearing sweaters this week. 
Sleep: Ugh. That really sums it up. I hate sleeping on my side, its just so uncomfortable! 
Aches and Pains: This winter air brought back dry, itchy skin with it. 
Best moment this week: Family! We spent Friday night and Saturday morning with Jon's parents and sister and nephew. Then we spent Saturday afternoon and night with my family. I love getting to just hang out with everyone and talk. We are so incredibly blessed to have such a great family on both sides!
Worst moment this week: Dentist appointment. It was only a check up but I always get so nervous. Thankfully my hygienist had a baby girl last year in July so we talked about babies the whole time. 
Miss anything: I want a yummy cocktail. My friend ordered a Bellini on her birthday and I think I literally drooled over it. 
Movement: Baby girl is a mover. I love recognizing her movement patterns. 
Cravings: Sweets. I really need this craving to go away!
Looking forward to: Seeing Wicked with some friends this weekend! I can't wait!
K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment