Tuesday, March 25, 2014

26 Weeks!




How far along: 26 Weeks, only 14 left!
Baby is the size of an: Scallion. I don't know who comes up with these comparisons, but a scallion? Last week we were a roundish vegetable, this week we are a long, thin onion. 
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: I'm hanging out at 10lbs now. 
Maternity clothes: Yes, although I need more. I can't understand why they are so hard to find for a decent price. I'm not going to spend $30 on a shirt I am only going to be wearing for the next 14 weeks (because we all know I'll walk out of the hospital in skinny jeans HA!). I don't understand how companies think that its ok to charge at minimum $10 more because they can label it maternity. 
Sleep: I invested in a body pillow this week and it seems to be helping. 
Aches and Pains:Restless leg syndrome had killed me this week. It drives me crazy!  
Best moment this week: No doctors or dentist appointments! We have been constantly going to the doctor or dentist for the past month. I am so thankful we have health and dental insurance!
Worst moment this week: early! I had my first "I am so uncomfortable in my body" moment this week. It may have been because I was experiencing restless syndrome, my office was getting too warm, and I was just uncomfortable in the shirt I was wearing. 
Miss anything: Wine. I just want to put my feet up, watch some stupid tv, and have a glass of wine. 
Movement: This girl moves all the time. I constantly feel her!
Cravings: All those sweets I can't have. 
Looking forward to: Sleeping in this weekend! I think I may have overbooked us and we might just have something going on almost every weekend through the month of May!



I didn't have a belly pic to share this week, although its still very much growing! I thought this picture was too cute not to share. He got a special treat on Sunday when we sat him down and told him that he was going to be heading to the dentist on Monday to have some work done. They had to remove a tooth and do a few fillings and crowns. He did wonderfully and was trying to run around all over the place later in the afternoon. 
K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment