Thursday, May 22, 2014

Baby Shower

We are incredibly blessed! I can't believe the amount of time and effort everyone put into our baby shower. Our little girl is so loved already. My heart is overfilled with joy!


The decorations were gorgeous. My sister in law puts Martha Stewart to shame. She knew we were doing a pink and gold themed nursery and used those colors for shower. I left with so many nursery decorations. She made the tissue paper poms, a burlap banner, a tissue paper banner, the vases for the flowers, the flower arrangements, and the monogrammed sign with baby girls initials. She seriously went above and beyond. The other hostesses made tons of yummy food which I shouldn't have eaten, but totally did! They even managed to score pink hamburger baskets!



Can you believe all the pink? I still don't think I can get over the fact baby girl is a GIRL!


We got tons and tons of gifts. Adorable baby girl clothes and tons of diapers topped the list. 


My Daddy and I. grandpa is so ready for another little girl to spoil! I really can't wait for Jon to get to experience the father-daughter relationship I shared with my Dad. 



My mother in law made this adorable quilt!


My brother Brad and his wife Kourtnee. They hosted the shower at their house. They both are amazing! Between all the D.I.Y. projects Kourtnee tackled and Brad grilling burgers for tons of people they seriously did more than I could have ever asked for! 



The rest of the hostesses, minus Nadja. These girls really made everything come together. I think they were just so excited that after 3 of us having 3 little boys we are finally getting a girl! Or they just really love me! I am so lucky and blessed to have such great friends!

Overall we had a blast. It was so much fun, the food was great, and we loved getting to spend time with our friends and families! 

K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment