Monday, May 5, 2014

32 Weeks

I don't have a picture of my bump to share this week. This was River eating his requested cheese sandwich for breakfast and Whispy watching one of our neighborhood bunnies hop around the yard. Usually when they are near one another River is tormenting her so to see them just hanging out together was a nice change.

How far along: 32 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Large jicama. 
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: My scale must have had a really off day last Monday because I am up 10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and I know I haven't gained 5lbs this week. Even though I did have a small cup of Amy's Ice Cream one day! It was delicious and if it packed on 5lbs I don't care because it was so worth it!
Maternity clothes: I had one of those nothing-fits days yesterday and it took me forever to find something I felt comfortable in so I stole one of Jons v-neck shirts and wore that. It fit and was comfortable!
Sleep: It really just depends on the night. I toss and turn a lot and rolling over isn't as easy as it used to be so every time I change positions I wake up. 
Aches and Pains: My back has been hurting, my pelvic bone hurts, my abs are sore but I didn't have any Charley Horses this week! 
Best moment this week: We finished priming the crib. Its only taken over a month and we still aren't finishd, but I am happy we are at least taking small baby steps.
Worst moment this week: Packing. I hate packing!
Miss anythingWell since today is Cinco De Mayo I am obviously missing a margarita. Even a margarita flavored snow cone would have sufficed. 
Movement: I feel like she isn't moving around as crazily as she has been. She still moves a lot, I just think she doesn't have as much room to wiggle and squirm, which is actually kinda nice because I don't feel like she is ripping my insides apart!
Cravings: I have been wanting a soda so badly this week. Sodas and GD do not mix. At all. I had a few drinks of Jon's Mr. Pibb when we went to the movies on Saturday though and it didn't make my blood sugar go crazy and satisfied my craving. 
Looking forward to: Our baby shower on Saturday. I can't wait to see all of our friends and family!

This last week flew by. We found out that we will be able to move into our house on May 16, the day we close! We are really happy about that but also way behind on packing now. It is so hard to pack when I know we are moving right around the corner. I did manage to pack 5 boxes over the weekend before we ran out of packing tape. I am honestly just ready to get it all over with. Its frustrating not to be able to lift any boxes. This move should be very interesting since I feel like in our past moves I have done all of the boxes and Jon and friends moved all of the furniture. I guess this time I can waddle around moving clothes and blankets! Just cross your fingers we can move quickly and efficiently and that it doesn't take us a month to move everything. Also, lets hope I get some kinda of miraculous nesting energy to power through this!

K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment