Tuesday, May 13, 2014

33 Weeks!

How far along: 33 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Pineapple. 
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: I am up 10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. 
Maternity clothes: I bought a pair of maternity capri tights this week. I may not take them off until delivery!
Sleep: It really hasn't been that bad. I have been waking up way to early and am not able to fall back asleep but overall I don't feel horribly tired.
Aches and Pains: My lower back has been hurting. I take a warm bath every night and that helps so much!
Best moment this week: Our baby shower. We are so incredibly blessed!
Worst moment this weekI am still hating packing. 
Miss anything: I miss my normal body. 
Movement: This little girl moves like crazy. I don't know what I was thinking last week because I feel like as soon as I published the post she went crazy and hasn't stopped. 
Cravings:My cravings are so random and I usually get my fix that day. Earlier this week it was kale and last night it was shrimp. 
Looking forward to: We close on our house on Friday! I am so excited to finally get it over with!

This was such a great week and weekend. Our baby shower was amazing and I am going to write up a separate post for it. We are incredibly blessed with amazing friends and family! We have also been packing like crazy still. We are so excited to close on our house and get moved in. 


K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment