Friday, May 23, 2014

34 Weeks!


How cute is this!?!

How far along: 34 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe, which sounds amazing by the way! 
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: Because of a fun little stomach bug that went through the entire household this week I am down 3 pounds from last week but up 7 from pre-pregnancy. 
Maternity clothes: I officially can't wear my non maternity clothes. I mean I can, but its not flattering. 
Sleep: I have slept like a baby since I was sick. 
Aches and PainsRestless leg syndrome a little but really not too bad!
Best moment this week: We closed on our house! 
Worst moment this week: Packing, painting, moving, being sick!
Miss anything: I want a glass of wine. Moving would be so much easier if I could drink wine when we are finished for the night. 
Movement: She is such a mover! I think she plays Dance Dance Revolution in there. 
Cravings: I was craving salad, but since getting sick all I want is carbs! 
Looking forward to: My little man is graduating Pre-Kindergarten today!  I can't wait to see him in his little cap and gown!

What a week! I have seen both of my doctors this week and both confirmed baby girl is looking good! They are estimating she weighs about 5.4lbs. They also both confirmed we are in the home stretch! How crazy is that? It won't be long before we have a baby!

Jon and I have been sneaking in fun things to do with River. We went to Gattiland on Sunday. River loved that since it was all playing video games and he doesn't get to do that often. He also loved that he got to watch Frozen on the big screen while he ate mac and cheese. He lost another tooth on Monday. I am loving his gap tooth grin! He has his Pre-K graduation, complete with cap and gown, tonight. Overall, this kid has had a really busy week! I can't wait for our 3 day weekend to pack, move, and hopefully sneak some pool time in, and celebrate Jon's 29th birthday!


K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment