Monday, June 2, 2014

35 Weeks




How far along: 35 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Honeydew melon.
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: I haven't moved my scale this week but I know there is weight gain because my legs are back to being puffy!
Maternity clothes: This bump is getting so large that I feel like some of my maternity clothes are getting too small! While moving this week I started thinking about getting rid of some of my normal clothes that I just don't wear anymore, then I realized that is probably a horrible idea because I haven't worn anything in the past 5 months! Hopefully I don't nest my way out of a wardrobe!
Sleep: I've been so tired the past week that sleep is great! 
Aches and Pains: My back is killing me! 
Best moment this weekOur first night in our new house, Rivers graduation, Jon's birthday. So many good things the past week!
Worst moment this weekMoving, moving, moving.. and we still have so much to move!
Miss anything: Cocktails and pie.
Movement: This girl loves to move. She has found a way to kick my hip bones now, yay.
Cravings: All food. 
Looking forward to: My Dad is coming this weekend. I can't wait to spend some time with him! 

We have had such a busy week. We started moving everything to the new house which has been challenging to say the least. I have learned that I can not bend because when I do fires from the depths of hell come burning through my entire chest in the form of heartburn. Do you know how difficult it is it pack and move without bending at all? I have been just parking my butt on the floor and scooting around to pick up stuff. I look like a dog with worms, but at least I am getting the job done.


K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment