Friday, June 6, 2014

36 Weeks and 37 Weeks

How far along: 36 Weeks. We are officially in the month of June aka baby month!
Baby is the size of a: Head of Romaine Lettuce
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: I am up a total of 12lbs. Thank you Texas heat for adding the unnecessary water weight!
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are actually getting uncomfortable. Everything is actually getting uncomfortable. 
Sleep: I somehow managed not to get up in pee in the middle of the night twice in the past week.
Aches and Pains: My back, my feet, my legs are swollen, I have to pee every time I change positions, I'm exhausted all the time but I know the end is near!
Best moment this week: A surprise baby shower at work! My co-workers are so sweet and organized a baby shower for myself and another pending parent. 
Worst moment this week:Moving, unpacking, organizing.
Miss anything: After moving more stuff on Saturday all I really wanted was a beer!
Movement: I really feel like she is running out of room. Her punches just aren't as powerful as they used to be but she still wiggles and squirms. 
Cravings: Salads with ranch dressing.
Looking forward to: Baby time! I can't wait to hold our baby girl!



How far along: 37 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a: Swiss Chard
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: I haven't weighed myself in a while. With the amount of puff I see surrounding my cankles, its probably best. 
Maternity clothes: With the heat and the fact that nothing fits I am tempted to spend the remainder of this pregnancy in a nudest colony. 
Sleep: Is that still a thing? Insomnia hit the other night and I was up for hours. I almost did the dishes at 2am. 
Aches and Pains: It might be easier to list what doesn't ache at this point. 
Best moment this week:Getting to spend a lot of time with just Jon before the baby comes and our house is finally starting to come together. Still very messy but slowly getting there. 
Worst moment this week:River has been at his grandparents since June 1st and we won't get him back until Friday. We are missing that little guy like crazy!
Miss anything: I can't wait to have my normal body back!
Movement:She still moves all the time. She loves to push on my hips!
Cravings: No cravings at all. 
Looking forward to: Getting my little man back. Watching How to Train Your Dragon 2 this weekend and having a baby!




K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment