Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to School

Well, that was fast.
Seriously, where did this summer go?
I've known school was starting back for a while now, but I am still in disbelief that I actually dropped River off in his first grade class room this morning.



We have been talking about going back to school for a few weeks now and I was getting worried because he hasn't been overly excited. However, this morning he got dressed and was ready to go without my usual thousand reminders. When we got to the end of the hallway by his classroom, he told us that we could go now, he knew where to go. Seriously? When did this kid grow up? I won't even mention the rushed hug and kiss I got when we were leaving. I knew this day would come but I thought it would be another year or two.

On a better note, I think he is going to have a fantastic teacher this year. She already seems so sweet and attentive. We are really excited for a great year in First Grade!

With Love,
K'Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment