Saturday, February 1, 2014

River Says




This kid.
He keeps us constantly laughing. His favorite insult is to call someone a Peanut Butter Jelly Head. He loves to taunt us just so we will chase him down and tickle him. He is the sweetest, happiest child I have ever known. 

And of course, he often says the funniest things. 

River: Mom, did you know Special Agent Oso can jungle?
Me: Jungle? 
River: Yeah, it where he has 3 cans and he throws them in a circle. 
Me: Oh juggle!
River: Yeah, juggle

Me: How was school? Were you nice to everyone on the playground?
River: Yeah, I didn't lose my dignity.
Me: Your what?
River: My dignity. When I don't do my job I lose my dignity.

Movie ticket lady: Here is your tickets, enjoy your show!
River: My Dads not with us.
Movie ticket lady: Oh, where is he?
River: He is dead.
Me (horrified): River! That is not true, you don't just say stuff like that!
Movie ticket lady looks wide eyed as we walk away.

Just a typical day with the very imaginative little boy!

K’Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment