Monday, January 27, 2014

18 Weeks




How far along: 18 Weeks.
Baby is the size of a:Bell Pepper.
Gender: Unknown.
Weight gain: 5lbs.
Maternity clothes:Yes. I'm still trying to wear normal clothes too but it's proving to be difficult.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping great!
Aches and Pains: Round ligaments, stuffy sinuses, some minor swelling and restless leg syndrome is starting.
Best moment this week: A sweet movie date with River while Jon was working. I highly recommend "The Nut Job"! 
Worst moment this week: My feet and legs starting to swell! It's January and I have to go to June! I'm going to have legs every elephant in Africa will be jealous of! I don't remember swelling this early with River.
Miss anything: Champagne. I'm substituting with V8 Sparkling V-Fusion fruit and vegetable blend fruit juice. It is delish! 
Movement: Wiggles and jabs that are getting stronger! I can't wait for Jon and River to be able to feel them from the outside. 
Cravings: Nothing major this week. It's usually whatever I see on a billboard or commercial and then I have to have it right now.
Looking forward to: Is it too early to say I'm really just looking forward to newborn snuggles? 


Have a great week! Two weeks until we find out the gender!


K’Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment