Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

This was one of the best 4th of July weekends I have ever had. There is just something about getting to relive holidays through your children that just make them so much better. 



I was off work Friday so I took River to see Inside Out. It was such a good movie, even if Pixar has to make you tear up in every movie they make. We went to a dine in theater and ate chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. River's opinion was that it was weird and he prefers the "normal" theaters. My opinion is that "normal" theaters don't serve wine so he can just deal. I'm kidding, I defiantly did not drink wine at the 10 a.m. showing we went to, Did I contemplate it? You betcha!



Saturday I woke my gang up super early so we could go to the 4th of July parade. River and Olivia both loved it and we got way too much candy, but that's what parades are for, right?



That evening my brother and his family came over. We grilled burgers because we are super American and then went to watch fireworks. I can honestly say this was the best firework show I have ever seen. Listening to River oohh and aww over was so much fun. I was slightly worried that the noise would bother Olivia but she loved them and wasn't super grumpy even though she was awake hours past her normal bed time. 



Hopefully, your weekend was just as good as ours! Happy (late) 4th of July!

With Love, 
K’Lynn






No comments:

Post a Comment